We are not just about our timber products at A&M Pallets. We also supply some excellent plastic pallets manufactured with polypropylene, unmixed HDPE, or even regenerated with granulated HDPE.
Our stock can fluctuate on a daily basis and certain pallets may be subject to availability. We can cater for most requirements; it is best to get in touch to discuss your needs with us directly.
Our Plastic Pallet Dimensions
Our plastic pallets can cater to domestic and international markets in the following sizes:
UK Standard – 1200 x 1000mm, European Standard – 1200 x 800mm.
Benefits Of Using Plastic Pallets
There are multiple benefits to choosing plastic pallets:
- Plastic pallets can also provide the durability and strength needed to support the transportation of goods while remaining lightweight
- They are easy to clean and maintain
- These pallets adhere to exporting guidelines and standards without needing heat treatment like timber alternatives
- They are resistant to solvents, chemicals and acids
- Survive under extreme temperature fluctuations
Note: we are more than happy to provide outstanding new and used plastic pallets to our customers. However, at present, we are unable to provide customers with a recycling service for such products and do not offer a repair service. When disposing of your plastic pallets which are no longer deemed usable or safe for secondary uses, we may charge a fee for their removal. To get your queries answered, it is best to contact us; we are readily available and happy to help!